Sunday, February 15, 2015

Week 7 | Drinks

Prompt: Sketch coffee, tea, or your favorite drink.





Stephanie | This is my favorite teacup. I picked it up at an estate sale a while back, I just love the colors on. Its fully painted, with matching saucer. I love that it is hand painted, you can see the brush strokes. Its just so beautiful.  I spent the first half of the week sick with a cold and the last half still just out of it and trying to catch up on housework and other things Ive fallen behind on, so it hasn't been a very creative week for me. My other creative this week was adding a few more stitches on my cross-stitch I started last week. I also spent a few minutes trying to capture this beautiful crocus bulb that bloomed in my yard.

Annetta | This weekend I spent photographing wine tasters at my uncles cellar and lavender farm. The tasting room was busy all week which was great for business, but not so much for sketching. I did find a moment to grab a splash of my favorite rose he makes (I'm not much of a wine drinker) and sat down to sketch it quickly in between work. My favorite drink is coffee, but when I'm at the winery I do enjoy half a glass of the rose. This week I also sketched another picture from Country Living Magazine, it's not finished yet as I still need to add butterflies to the pictures on the wall. I've discovered that I really enjoy sketching beautiful corners from that magazine. This whole sketching project has been my favorite project in years! For my other creative this week I started a new cross stitch pattern. I guess Stephanie and I are cross stitch lovers! I'm planning on putting this one in my airstream kitchen as I had one in my kitchen, but in a navy blue. I'm hoping it will make my airstream kitchen feel more like home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10