Sunday, January 25, 2015

Week 4 | Favorite Flower

Prompt: Share your favorite flower.



Stephanie | I have many favorite flowers, one of my favorites is the peony. My sketch didn't come out quite how I had wanted, there was supposed to be a vase, but overall I am happy with how it turned out. I am happy with the progress I am making in my sketching and painting. My other creative this week was another painting, this time of some pretty roses. This has been a strange and emotional week in my home, so I wasn't feeling as creative as past weeks.  

Annetta | I honestly didn't sketch my favorite flower as I've already done it in my other sketches. My favorite flowers are roses, poppies and anemones. Instead of sketching my favorite flower I just sketched a flower from Artful Blogging as that magazine is full of inspiration. The flower I sketched is a cosmo, which is another flower that I adore, I just love flowers! I had such high hopes for this sketch, but it did not turn out as I had planned and that's what makes this project exciting. You might not end up with something different then you planned, but it doesn't mean what you made isn't beautiful, it's just uniquely you, and full of character. Another reason why it's great to do sketching with a pen because you can't fix you mistakes, you just have to love them. Why wording was also way off. It was supposed to say I Am A Photographer, but spelt Photographer with a PO so I had to make up a word that starts with a PO. My other creative this week was making my sons birthday dessert table backdrop. This party was color themed and these tassels from Creativebug were perfect. When I have a house again I want to make them for decor as they look gorgeous hanging.




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10