Sunday, January 11, 2015

Week 2 | Outdoor Treasures

Prompt: Find a treasure from the outdoors that inspires you.


Annetta | On Tuesday, Stephanie and I had a spontaneous meet up where we got to catchup on life, have dinner, go over the Sketchbookery class videos and even paint our first pages in our sketchbooks that she made all while the kiddies played nicely. I am seriously loving this type of messy, colorful and fun sketching. We painted some flowers in a vase that sat on her desk and then this week I painted a cool pinecone I found at the park. As you can see from the image I love pinecones. My 'Other Creative Activity' this week was fog chasing and taking pictures of it. It was a great way to spend my morning, have fun with my son and get some pictures.

Stephanie |  My outdoor treasure was some flowers Annetta gave me when she came to visit. We sketched them that night, but I wanted to do them again, I was very inspired by their beauty this week. I wanted to sketch them a different way. My other activity this week was to make the sketchbooks Annetta and I will be using this year. I really enjoyed making them, even though it was a bit of a process, but I love how unique each one is. I plan to make more to sell.



3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this post!! Well done for your second week, it's all gorgeous!! Keep having fun ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy ! Your second week is very cool!
    I choose a ginkobiloba leaf.....
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

09 10