Monday, December 29, 2014

Day 363 | Gift Exchange

Rather than a mail day, show your Christmas gift to each other.


Stephanie | This is by far the best gift exchange from Annetta, I am so excited for my new Polaroid camera and new watercolor set, which will come in handy for next years project. In am ready to learn and test out both of these amazing gifts on my trip tonight. I am so blessed to have Annetta as one of my closest friends.

Annetta | Stephanie gave me such a beautiful gift which is not pictured, a Simplified Planner. What was the best part about that gift is what she did to get it for me, which I will cherish far longer then the planner will last. Her heart behind the gift was so beautiful and on top of that she got me MORE goodies!! I'm at a resort so forgive the hotel room picture! She got me a beautiful mug and a gorgeous vase with pens for my planner, a stamp and notebook. I've been so so blessed by her friendship this year and loved how we have grown closer through this. I honestly think she is the best gift!


1 comment:

  1. So excited to read through your posts and thoughts and beautiful art. Thank you ladies for being so inspiring and sharing your year with us. I can't wait to join in on the fun in 2015!! WELL DONE TO YOU BOTH!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10