Sunday, December 21, 2014

Day 355 | Bothers You

Prompt: What bothers you today? Why, and how can you correct it?


Stephanie | This morning my kids are bothering me because I didn't get enough sleep last night and they have bad attitudes and don't want to listen. I hope we can have some down time to adjust our attitudes and have more patience with each other. 

Annetta | This morning my head was bothering me and the stress of my son being down with a temperature. I spent most of the night waking up and making sure that his temperature didn't spike past 103 and today my body wasn't very happy with me. Luckily it was nothing a cup of coffee, breakfast and ibuprofen couldn't fix! Still caring for my little one and hoping he'll be back to his normal self soon because my mommy heart isn't very happy.

3 comments:

  1. I can so relate to both of you. First days of both my kids being on school break, and my son has an infection that keeps worrying me. I love what you ladies are doing. Since I didn't discover you until about two weeks ago, I've been going through the archives and "catching up"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Izabela, glad you joined us when you did! We will be starting another project in just 10 days!! Thank you for sharing also! Hope you sons infections heals and goes away soon!

      Delete
  2. So excited for your new project. You ladies are an inspiration. My son needs surgery, but I know he will be OK. He is surrounded by love.

    ReplyDelete

09 10