Thursday, November 6, 2014

Day 310 | Most Excited

Prompt: What are you most excited about right now? Why?



Stephanie | I am most excited for: a package that is about to arrive with new boots and other clothing items I desperately need. My simplified planner, I am ready to start a new year fresh and organized eliminating distractions. A fantastic holiday season with my family, I normally hate the holidays but I am determined to make it a fun and special holiday for my family. 

Annetta | I am most excited for my 6 year anniversary getaway with my husband. I look forward to three days with him every year. Its one of my favorite memories I get to make. Every year he plans out a trip for us. He tries to keep it as a surprise, but the beans are always spilled on the location with other leaks of information. This year we are spending it somewhere along the Oregon coast in a cabin in the woods with a trail to the ocean. We explore, sleep and eat all those days together and its glorious!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10