Friday, August 15, 2014

Day 227 | Photo Prompt

Prompt: Share a current adventure with a photograph.








Annetta | My family and I just had a beautiful adventure in Slovakia. We actually just got back yesterday and are still recovering from the time shift. There are so many beautiful things that I can say about our trip, but I hope that the images I'm sharing say it all for me. Our adventure took us to Nitra, Kosice, Prague, Cierny Balog, Kolin, and my favorite city ever Banska Stiavnica. We visited castles and drove through the country side filled with wild flowers. When I dream of an adventure this trip will be what I'll be dreaming of. It was also so good to see my husbands beautiful family and to spend time with my in-laws. I will miss the cafe's, evening walks, beautiful country and day trips.

Stephanie | I took my girls to a local farm called Early Bird Farm to pick blackberries. We have never done any sort of U-pick before so this was new and exciting for us. While at the farm we got to check out the 500 chickens, the many fruit trees, veggies, and the u-pick flowers, my fave. The farmer and owner Rawley was very nice showing us around and talking to us about the farm and how he just recently bought it from a couple who retired and moved to Florida. The girls loves exploring and picking (and sampling) the berries, we plan to go back often.





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10