Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 176 | Friends

Prompt: Describe your relationship with your friends.



Stephanie | I love my friends, each one is so important to me. Some I have known a long time, some are still forming. Some I talk with often and others I hardly see. Some are nearby, and some all around the world. Some of my friends are creatives where others are my support. Some have become very close and have reached family status. All of them I love dearly. 

Annetta | Every friendship is different. Some of them I see regularly and some maybe once a year, but they are all just as important to me. I realized that my closet friend is my husband and he gets me first, but my friends are a huge part of who I am. My friends help me grow in so many ways! I'm also in the process of learning how to be a friend full of grace, support and love. Not every one of my friendships ends up the way I hoped, but there are seasons and its also about learning to let go so that new friendships can be formed. I am thankful for every single one of my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10