Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 162 | Procrastinate

Prompt: Tell me about some of your popular forms of procrastination or your most common excuse for not doing something you know you should.



Stephanie | Procrastinating for me comes when I am stressed and overwhelmed, its never intentional, I just shut down and need to walk away for a bit. It also happens when I don't have a clear direction or focus. I need to sit with the information for a while before I decide how to react. When I have little motivation to do something is often when I find other, more appealing things to occupy my time, this is usually when I get lost in the internet.

Annetta | I usually have at 10 must-do's spinning in my head, that can overwhelm me, such me down and keep me procrastinating at times. I really try not to procrastinate, but when I do, it's because I have too much to do. I have so many things that I need to do on the daily that the big stuff just doesn't get done. It's the little things that make me procrastinate! Instead of editing a big session with a deadline, I'll need to get a journal out and instagram pictures. Some days I wish that days were longer so that I can just get it all done and then rest!





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10