Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 157 | Favorite Books

Prompt: What are some of your favorite books and why?


Stephanie | I am not a reader, I wish I was, but I have a very hard time getting myself to pick up a book and finish it, that's just not the way I learn or retain information. I am working to change this about myself as I want to be a reader. I will say my favorite books are the ones I currently have but have not yet read. I am making it a goal to not only read them all the way through but to learn and apply the valuable information inside to my life. I currently have 2 home-school books and 1 called 'Untitled: Thoughts On The Creative Process' that I am working on.

Annetta | I love reading, I just don't really have the time to sit and read like I used to in my teens years. If I am reading a book its past midnight. My husband reads so many books and highly encourages me to do so to. I am currently working through two books. One is called Beyond Positive Thinking which I'm on the last chapter and the other is The Nesting Place and I'm on the 3rd chapter. I have many book floating through my office, purse and nightstand. Reading is important to me as it helps me grow.




1 comment:

  1. You asked about our fave books, well mine is anything wrote by Tilly Bagshawe. They are fantastic and all have strong stories. But you have to know that you will have late sleep times as you just can't put the books down.
    I have read all her books so am waiting now for the nexr book that comes out.

    ReplyDelete

09 10