Sunday, May 25, 2014

Day 145 | Improve Your Mood

Prompt: Who or what can always improve your mood?


Stephanie | Some quiet time alone with a cup of coffee or glass of wine, a phone call with a friend who can make me laugh and puts things into perspective, and being out in the sun can help improve my mood. 

Annetta | Cross stitching while catching a movie is a guarantee to improve my mood. It's something that I do just for myself, it's my calm and productive time all in one. Sunshine also improves my mood, but the most effective thing to improve my mood is praying. There are many days when so many things go wrong and when they do I step away from it all for just a few moments to pray about it. I am most thankful for that!





2 comments:

  1. Your cross stitch is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily. It's my slow project that taking 10+ weeks to finish. Do you cross stitch? -Annetta

      Delete

09 10