Saturday, May 24, 2014

Day 144 | People You Are Grateful For

Prompt: Write a list of people you are grateful for being or having had been in your life. Choose one and tell me about why you are grateful for them in more detail.


Stephanie | I am grateful for my family, friends, my girls, and my husband. I am grateful for all the people in my life, past and present. Each one brought something of value to my life and shaped me and my life along the way. 

Annetta | We decided to take a last minute trip to my uncles winery in the country. That leaves me journaling in the car on our road trip over. Please bear with me this weekend!

I've chosen my husband to be grateful in detail. He is my husband for a reason and has helped me grow in so many way! I am beyond thankful for him in so many ways!



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10