Sunday, May 11, 2014

Day 131 | With The News

Prompt: Find a photo from the news and create with it.



Stephanie | With the help of my girl we found this great horse photo from the paper. My girls loves horses, so it was perfect that this is the one we found together. I used items already on my desk (paint, paint chips, hole punch) to add to the image. This was a fun prompt that can create so many different images.

Annetta | Unintentionally my page was Mother's Day themed. Honestly, I don't own ANY newspapers and came to my mom hoping she did. She only had a few scraps of newspaper and one of them has this little girl on it. "Mothers hold the key to the future & shed light into our past". I believe that, us mothers, have the power to make or break a child. It's easier to build up a child than it is to repair an adult is what a friend wrote on her Facebook page and I 100% agree! I am blessed to be a mommy. Happy Mother's Day to all the hard working and loving mommy's out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10