Sunday, May 11, 2014

Day 130 | Colors

Prompt: Share your favorite color(s).



Stephanie | My favorite color has changed so many times in my life. If I had to pick a color from a box of crayons, I would probably go for something in the pink family, but I do love all colors. Each color has its own mood and personality.  Each one has its own place to shine. I love the unexpected colors or those that pop up in random places. For this I had a hard time coming up with the right color, so I went to the paint store and just started pulling color chips that grabbed my attention, these are my current color crushes. Right now they seem to be soft greys/whites/neutrals. They will change, but they have been added into my color world. I love color and have a hard time settling on a particular palette, my mood changes too often for me to stick with one choice.

Annetta | I've been in love with pastels for some years now. I still am, but have been exploring new colors like a much more neutral color palette. I have so much to learn about colors as they often confuse me. The color wheel is a new world that makes my head spin! Pastels are a color palette that reminds me more of my personality. They are light, airy dreamy and fun.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Loving all the colours Stephanie chose and I always love pastels.

    ReplyDelete

09 10