Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 126 | Self-Portrait

Action: Create a self-portrait of yourself. It could be a sketch, a doodle, a cartoon, a painting, a photograph or a collage, etc. Completely your choice, do not be judgmental or critical of it, just enjoy the process. Report back to your journal.


Stephanie | I'm not really sure how I feel about my picture. It didn't turn out quite how I wanted it to, I always envision things to be one way, but my skill, or lack of it, prevents it from looking how I wanted. I wanted to use different elements to piece me together and I did that with paint, pastels, marker and magazine clippings. I think I will continue to work on more self-portrait projects more in the future. 

Annetta | I love working on my own self portraits because as a photographer I am mostly behind the camera. I want to have something to look back on, something I can give to my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10