Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 70 | Praise

Prompt: write a letter or email to a company praising a member of their staff who recently helped you. Draft it out in your journal first. Report back to journal.


Annetta | Dear Tracy. Thank you for answering all my questions yesterday at the film lab. You made me happy for deciding to go there & I learned so much from you!

Stephanie | Dear Comcast, I have had crappy internet service with your company for quite some time. I continue to have a poor connection despite you resetting my router through tech support. I recently had a technician out to my house to help troubleshoot our poor signal. He tested every device in every room. He tried every possible solution, he even skipped his lunch he was so determined to find the cause. It came down to the construction of our house that is blocking signal. Even though he was unable to fix the problem, he was very persistent and offered suggestions for us to try on our own. He gave us his number and his boss'  number so we could get in touch with him if we needed help with doing installs on our own. This technician was at my house for 3 hours trying to problem solve this issue. I was very impressed and thankful for his efforts.

1 comment:

  1. This must have been frustrating for both you and for the technician. At this day and age, we've come to expect fast internet services, but sometimes there are issues even the best technicians can't solve immediately. Either way, I hope your internet company can do something about this, as you deserve a decent internet service you are paying for.

    Jannette Britt @ TLink Broadband Services

    ReplyDelete

09 10