Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day 40 | How Are You

Prompt: How are you?



Stephanie | I am actually pretty good. I feel fairly calm even with some unresolved issues I am trying to deal with involving my mom. I am at a place where these issues don't consume me. I have surrendered to the fact that things will never be fully fixed and a healthy and positive relationship is not a possibility. I am ok with that. I have my own life to worry about now and I am happy making that a priority. I am beginning to find peace in my life and I like it.

Annetta | I am generally good, but tired. I feel like I've been going nonstop since the beginning of the year with work, but now I am starting to feel it. I knew that this was going to be an intense year for me & that I needed to get my rest where I can, but the transition has been slow. Despite it all I still find moment to be a mom & a wife. I find moment to put work aside & go sledding or go for a playdate. I am tired creatively, but am happy as I get to do what I love to do. I am thankful for my family & my wonderful friends.

1 comment:

09 10