Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 26 | Karma

Prompt: If all the karma you have earned in your life so far came back around to you today, do you think it would be good or bad? Why? If good, how would you like to be rewarded? If bad, how do you think you could improve it from today onwards?


Annetta | I personally do not believe in karma. I believe in reaping what you sow, but I also believe in forgiveness & consequences to our actions. I guess my parents never taught me about karma. I learned that from watching tv & school. I try to be kind to people, but I'm sure Iv'e hurt some along the way, we all have. The seed that we sow will produce fruit in its own kind. I generally focus on sowing good seed with love & kindness.



Stephanie | I believe what goes around comes around. If you do good, good things will come to you. If you do bad, then bad things come.  I believe I am a good person. I don't intentionally do things to harm others. I do good and I am good. I don't fear karma.  "How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours" -Wayne W. Dyer

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing ladies. I don't know how you make time for this project! Whew! But this blog and the idea of the project is pretty freakin' amazing! Im definitely inspired. And I like what you both wrote here. Beautiful, insightful, heartfelt and poignant.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather you stole my words! I am so in looove with this project! If I only had a little bit more time... :-))))))
      Truly beautiful x

      Delete

09 10