Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 16 | Anywhere Else

Prompt: If you could click your fingers and be anywhere else right now, where would you be and why? What would you be doing? What would you see, hear, smell and taste?






Annetta | I really wish I was at a workshop! This might sound a little whinny, but I've been whining about this to my husband for many months. I want to snap my fingers and be at a workshop learning about photography, floral design, how to watercolor & how to really set myself apart in my field. I long to take notes & be taught by people like Megan Morton from The School, join any of the CAMP workshops, to sit in Holly Becker's house, be taught by Jose Villa or Jot Prouty & florals by Amy Merrick. The list goes on with several other creative people. That's where I would be & do if I can only snap those fingers!! One day I will do it all, but without snapping and with hard work.



Stephanie | I would love to transport myself back to Puerto Vallarta Mexico with my Gramma Julie. We went in December 2001 and spent 10 days at her friends condo overlooking the ocean. It was perfection! It was the most amazing trip. Clark and Kathy (friends of my Gramma's) were so kind in letting us stay at their place. Clark introduced the 18 year old me to rum and cokes :) The weather was perfect, the ocean was warm, and the drinks were delicious. We traveled to places you could only get to by boat and I met a new friend, Mr. Iguana who posed on my shoulder for a picture. We spent Christmas morning boogie boarding in the ocean. This is how I would love to celebrate Christmas each year. I love that I had this experience that that my Gramma chose me to go with her. If I had it in my power to go anywhere, I would go back to this time. I would take more pictures of all the places we explored and document this trip better that we did. This is a trip I will cherish forever! I love my Gramma Julie and the memories we made together in P.V.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10